Medical Model With A Twist!
Sarah’s Place, a nonprofit adult day health program for elders and disabled adults, works with your primary care physician to determine participants’ health status and needs. We use this information to create an interdisciplinary care plan for each individual.
Our nurse focuses on health issues and medications. Our social worker looks at the participant’s past history and current needs. Our activities director determines interests and abilities and offers a choice of programs specially designed for each individual.
- Medical, therapeutic and social services
- Medical monitoring
- Medication administration and pre-fills
- Education and support for families
- Day trips
- Respite care
- Music, exercise and daily therapeutic activities
- Daily Activities
- Light breakfast, hot lunch and snacks daily
- Access to physical, occupational and speech therapies